The Feelings Book
by Todd Parr
Children express different moods, including “I feel very mad”, “I feel like reading books all day” and “I feel like wearing funny underwear”.
1) (page 9) Do you ever feel brave? In what occasions? How does that feeling show up in your body?
2) (page 10) Do you ever spend time looking out the window? Could you describe what you see out your window even if your eyes were closed?
3) (page 16) Do you ever feel lonely? In what occasions? How does that feeling show up in your body?
4) (page 17) Are there times when you feel like yelling? When? What do you usually do instead of yelling?
5) (page 18) Do you like staying in the bathtub for a long time? How else do you relax and take care of yourself?
6) (page 29) Do you ever share your feelings with other people? Who are the persons you trust and could talk to about your feelings?